Keep your precious data safe and secure with Adata’s HD710 Pro external hard drive. Guarded by durable triple-layered construction, the HD710 Pro has three primary layers coating it, from tough silicone, through a shock absorbing buffer, the tough plastic shell that’s closest to the drive itself and holds it firmly in place. With total dust-tight protection and tested for 60 minutes in 2 meters of water, the HD710 Pro exceeds IEC IPX8 standards. Tested to US Army MIL-STD-810G 516.6, it can easily take falls from 1.5 meters.
- 2TB external hard drive with USB 3.1 interface
- Military-grade plus for drops from 1.5m
- Beyond IPX8 – 2m for 60 minutes in water
- IP6X total dust-tight protection
- G Shock vibration sensing technology
- Dimensions LxWxH: 133.3 x 98.5 x 21.5mm